Our employment policy is based on some simple and essential principles:
- A selection of employees both in terms of their work capabilities and their ability to acquire new skills and join a committed team
- A search of potential based on behavioral criteria such as taste of the challenge, the desire to excel and simplicity through strong human values
- Enhancement of internal promotion, thanks to a wide range of opportunities and real prospects
Our internship policy
Each year the group hosts more than a hundred students and youth apprenticeship or professional contract. Support young people in their efforts to graduation, promote the acquisition of skills in our businesses, facilitate entry into the workforce, these are our commitments to employment and professional integration.
Training to our business is also a response to our needs of integrating new resources within the Group.
Working at LDC is offering many advantages:
- Working in mostly rural, pleasant and peaceful areas, away from traffic jams and on easy access sites
- Get coaching in his career from hospitality / integration, to skills assessment through the establishment of training courses tailored to their needs
- Enjoy an internal mobility group to meet many of the desired career
- Participate in many unifying events in the business such as the traditional greeting ceremony, the “live my life”…
- Enjoy significant advantages both in terms of social security – retirement, mutual and pension funds, Savings Plan Group – that access to the products prepared by the production units at a preferential rate.